About Retail Business Services
Retail Business Services, LLC, is the services company of Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to five East Coast grocery brands, including Food Lion, The GIANT Company, Giant Food, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies with services including Information Technology, Merchandising, Marketing & Sourcing Services, Private Brand Products, Pharmacy Services, Not for Resale, Store Services, Financial Services, Legal Services, Communications, Supply Chain and People Systems and Services. Retail Business Services operates across seven campuses in the Greater Charlotte, Harrisburg, D.C., Portland, Boston and Chicago Areas. For more information, visit www.retailbusinessservices.com. To stay updated with the latest news, follow Retail Business Services on LinkedIn (@Retail-Business-Services) and Twitter (@RBServicesNews).
An Enterprise Mobility Systems Analyst is an IT professional experienced with the design, implementation, enhancement, validation, and maintenance of mobility platforms and the supporting infrastructure systems. He or she should have demonstrated experience with a wide variety of mobile technology and supporting platforms to solution for and support complex business requirements. A Systems Analyst performs the following major activities:
• Works collaboratively with partners in IT, business areas, Support Partners and global colleagues to manage the Enterprise Mobility domain in understanding, and enhancing business requirements to create technical, and functional platforms.
• Works with the local and global teams to define and dictate governance in relation to the capabilities, functions, and other applicable best practices within the Enterprise Mobility domain.
• Provide mobility best practices and advice regarding design, configuration, set-up, governance, and strategy.
• Leads the design, build, validation, implementation, and maintenance of Enterprise Mobility platforms and/or infrastructure solutions in support of our current, and future business needs.
• Produces list of deliverables, cost estimates and time estimates related to the assigned project(s) in order to assist with effective project/initiative management.
• Interfaces with IT PMO, architecture, and service delivery teams among others in support of delivering timely, qualitative, robust and scalable solutions.
• Helps partner teams determine whether a solution(s) needs to be developed internally or procured from external sources.
• Helps determine integration needs and design/development/solution patterns that can be reused optimally.
• Interfaces with and guides software engineers and/or vendor partners in providing clarifications on design patterns, as needed.
• Performs solution verification to ensure the solution is built in accordance with the specifications meeting business and technical requirements.
• Responsible for technology lifecycle portfolio management from conceptualization until retirement in one or more areas.
• Provides support and/or interfaces with support teams, internal or external, to ensure business and technical issues with applications and/or infrastructure are resolved timely and effectively.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
1. Design, Development & Transition
• Supports the Business by designing, developing and transitioning technology solutions aligned with strategic IT roadmap.
• Provide subject matter expertise in the analysis, design and preparation of technology solutions to meet business needs
• Recommends components for solutions that will work well together across business domains, partner with domain architect or act as the domain architect to ensure adherence to the architectural roadmap
• Accountable for projects/applications/infrastructure meeting business needs are delivered in a timely, cost effective manner considering all budget aspects including total cost of ownership.
• Ensures project artifacts are developed as required, this includes working with support organizations and suppliers to ensure proper documentation is created and stored in the procedure's manual or document repository.
• Acts as the primary communication point keeping the supplier and business partners informed of infrastructure changes, application changes, data changes or upcoming implementations and ensures business specific impacts are addressed.
• Ensures integration and consideration of assigned business areas against critical business processing, freeze periods, schedule changes, weather events and significant refresh activities.
• Responsible for delivery of project management role for smaller projects from inception to completion including all project artifacts, executive status reports, etc.
2. Business Relationship Management
• Thorough understanding of the business strategy, operations, markets and key stakeholders.
• Reviews business processes to understand the capability gaps and opportunities
• Recommends Innovations and business processes /systems simplifications
• Builds close relationships across the organization. Advise these teams on how technology can be used to match or outpace competitor performance.
• Prioritizes and plan delivery in each function with the key stakeholders, manage conflicts between functional priorities as required.
• Ensures integration and consideration of assigned business areas against critical business processing, freeze periods, holiday schedule changes, weather events and significant refresh activities.
3. Financial & Risk
• Extracts the value from existing systems, only investing in replacement when it is required for business continuity or to deliver a business requirement
• Encourages creativity on delivering simple solutions that deliver the business needs fast
• Drives the solution delivery teams to balance tradeoffs between speed to market, cost, risk and quality
• Stays abreast of emerging technologies and the potential applicability to the retail/ eCommerce deployment
• Ensures strong local focus on the top 3 Enterprise IT related risks: Cyber risk, Business continuity, IT Systems capable to our business to compete at the highest level
• Lead and inspire the Solution Development team from a technical (vs. department operational) standpoint
• Drives the Ahold Delhaize IT Agenda and Priorities, encourage people to engage with retail business process and think about how IT can be used to make Ahold Delhaize more competitive
• Implements the Ahold Delhaize standards of performance, recognize great performance, coach constructively on under-performance
• Seeks opportunities to drive efficiency to release resource to deliver more and support the business better
• Maintains a high level of individual contribution, professional growth and ability to function effectively and independently, challenges others to do the same
#Dicejob Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field or equivalent job experience
• 3-5 years of enterprise mobility device management and/or prior mobility development experience in design, configuration, and implementation capacities.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5-years extensive technical experience with mobile device management platforms (e.g. AirWatch).
• 5-10-years technical experience in Solution Engineering and/or Architecture.
• Demonstrated experience with managing Apple iOS and Android mobile Operating Systems in a widely distributed enterprise environment.
• Ability to develop detailed solution design and implementation documentation.
• Extensive experience troubleshooting and resolving distributed wireless connectivity.
• Ability to manage own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive timelines and budgets.
• Demonstrated experience leading multiple support partners and external teams to deliver solutions.
• Experience leading complicated implementations spanning multiple IT verticals.
• MDM and EMM integration experience - API, Identity Platforms (IBM Tivoli, Active Directory), Office 365
• Microsoft InTune experience desired
• Experience working in an Agile software development methodology
• Native iOS and Android application development
• Desired certifications in ITIL, VMware AirWatch, or Security+