ECS is seeking an Analyst Intermediate - FMS
to work in our Dahlgren, VA
office. Job Description:
Functions as a member of the Foreign Military Sales financial team supporting the Sea-Based Weapons System in Dahlgren, VA.
- Prepares funding documents using the DAI finance & accounting system
- Maintain accounting log (log/status for all funding documents)
- Conducts financial execution record keeping and analysis
- Reconcile DAI/1002 status.
- Generate financial reports.
- Reconcile unliquidated obligations (ULOs).
- Resolve unmatched disbursements (UMDs).
- Build DAR-Q reports.
- Conduct year-end close out of expiring funds.
- Resolve DAI/PRIDE system errors (document issues /status inaccuracies/monitor help desk tickets)
- At least four years of experience in a Department of Defense (DoD) financial management environment.
- Proficiency with a DoD finance and accounting system.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Either have, or the ability to obtain, a DoD secret clearance.
- Associates Degree.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Missile Defense Agency/Foreign Military Sales experience; DAI proficiency; CDFM certification. DAU BFM Level II Certification. MS Access proficiency.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.