LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain... Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually.
We started as three leaders and a kitchen table. Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
Our Business Analysts work side-by-side with project teams to serve as the bridge between information technology and the business. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Documenting business requirements and prioritizing them in conjunction with the business
- Assisting the business in the production of business cases that quantify potential business benefits
- Investigate, analyze, review, define and document business requirements
- Ensuring the "as-is" and "to be" processes are documented
- Supporting the business with User Acceptance Testing and establishing changes to operational process
- Project management activities on small projects where necessary
- 2 to 5 years proven experience in a BA role and in business analysis techniques, i.e. process mapping
- A combination of excellent communication/interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and experience in running successful workshops
- High level awareness of IT infrastructure and software development and maintenance methods, tools and techniques and demonstrates a strong awareness of the uses of IT
- Understanding of all stages in a project lifecycle and ability to manage small projects through every stage of delivery and has the financial acumen to manage a small budget
- Bachelor's Degree
- This position requires the willingness to travel to fulfill client requirements and project needs (90%
TRANSFORMING CLIENTS. TRANSFORMING CAREERS.
- Master's degree and/or professional certifications are advantageous - Business Analyst Certification (CBAP or CCBA) Creativity and willingness to experiment and Results/Business oriented
- Demonstrated sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information
- Able to maintain partnerships across the organization, and is able to influence senior management, peers and staff through an inclusive style and recognition of their abilities to achieve results
- Self-directed and able to manage priorities
- Ability to craft solutions for clients in a consultative setting
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives and the community at large
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
Success-for both our clients and our colleagues-is all about putting people first and doing great things together. We believe that when we work as one team, we can take action today to build lasting capability for tomorrow.
Here's how we make that happen:
READY TO MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN?
- We want people who strive for the next level, and then the next. That's why we're passionate about giving you the tools you need to reach your full potential. It's rooted in our employee ownership model-with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities to help you forge your own path to the top. Grow through your choices
- Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle big client challenges, but small enough that you won't get lost in the crowd. And that's something that will never change. We celebrate individuality, collaborate as a team, and put our people first. Always. You're never a number.
- Not content to stand still? We wouldn't have it any other way. There's room to experiment and stretch yourself here, and we encourage you to bring whatever you've got to the table.Make your mark.
Founded in 1992, North Highland is an employee-owned firm-regularly named one of the best places to work. With our blend of workforce, customer, and operational expertise, we're also a leading voice in the change and transformation consultancy space. We have more than 5,000 consultants and 60 offices around the globe, all focused on helping businesses transform by placing people at the heart of every decision. It's how lasting progress is made. Meanwhile, we're a proud member of Cordence Worldwide (, an international consulting alliance.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Please note that applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, either now or in the future, for this position. North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.