LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain... Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
Most companies are storing more data than is contained in the United States Library of Congress, and according to Gartner, that will increase by 650% over the next five years. The capacity to create value from Big Data, now a game changer, is quickly becoming the price to play. We have executed more than 200 solutions for some of the world's largest healthcare, financial services, telecommunications and public sector enterprises. We work together with business owners and IT teams alike to create immediate value. REACH YOUR POTENTIAL | COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE | MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN
Do you have the skills, passion, and commitment to transform the Data & Analytics capability for the better? Are you ready to be a changemaker? If so, join us.
North Highland is the world's leading change and transformation consultancy. Simply put, we make change happen like no one else. And we're on the hunt for a new Data Analyst for our growing Data & Analytics team and spearhead growth for us in this sector. HOW WILL YOU MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN?
This role is primarily responsible for delivery on data and analytics work using modern data platforms and analytical techniques. YOU WILL:
IDEALLY, WE'D LIKE:
- Conduct statistical and visual analysis of data to drive actionable insights for Clients including design of analytical systems; statistical and visual analysis of data; and development and deployment of visual analysis into operational dashboards.
- Collaborate creatively with our client account teams to grow existing and build new client relationships with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Show a bias to action through high quality work delivered on time and on budget to our clients
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions, roadmaps, and project leadership for all Data & Analytics work
- Put your team's best ideas into action through planning and management
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, and best practices including prototyping new architecture methods, tools and products that might provide future value to our clients
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU STAND OUT:
- Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, computer engineering, decision science, mathematics or a related analytical field
- 3+ years of experience in job offered or 5+ years of experience performing business intelligence development work including dimensional modeling, BI deployment, ETL and database development
- 3+ years of experience: developing high quality data and visual analysis; and connecting multiple data sources including Oracle and MSSQL as part of the business intelligence development, data and visual analysis
- Travel: regional travel expected on an as-needed basis depending on client needs, up to 50%
TRANSFORMING CLIENTS. TRANSFORMING CAREERS.
- A solid background in growing a data and analytics business through strong delivery and bringing new ideas in a consulting environment
- Experience visualizing data using tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, or Domo
- Cloud platform knowledge with AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or similar
- Background in developing data-oriented solutions, building insights based off large data sets, and utilizing various data sources to solve business problems
- Data Science background is ideal, but any additional knowledge in machine learning, artificial intelligence, or other advanced data-drive techniques
- Experience with R, SQL, Python, and other development languages/tools
- Background/experience in risk/regulatory drivers for data governance is a plus
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills with wide variety of stakeholders primarily in business and?corporate functions?
- A well-articulated sense of purpose and vision for your life and career
Success-for both our clients and our colleagues-is all about putting people first and doing great things together. We believe that when we work as one team, we can take action today to build lasting capability for tomorrow.
Here's how we make that happen:
READY TO MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN?
- We want people who strive for the next level, and then the next. That's why we're passionate about giving you the tools you need to reach your full potential. It's rooted in our employee ownership model-with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities to help you forge your own path to the top. Grow through your choices
- Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle big client challenges, but small enough that you won't get lost in the crowd. And that's something that will never change. We celebrate individuality, collaborate as a team, and put our people first. Always. You're never a number.
- Not content to stand still? We wouldn't have it any other way. There's room to experiment and stretch yourself here, and we encourage you to bring whatever you've got to the table.Make your mark.
Founded in 1992, North Highland is an employee-owned firm-regularly named one of the best places to work. With our blend of workforce, customer, and operational expertise, we're also a leading voice in the change and transformation consultancy space. We have more than 5,000 consultants and 60 offices around the globe, all focused on helping businesses transform by placing people at the heart of every decision. It's how lasting progress is made. Meanwhile, we're a proud member of Cordence Worldwide (, an international consulting alliance.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Please note that applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, either now or in the future, for this position. North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.