Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Works weekly rotational shift schedule as assigned, schedules are subject to change per business requirements. Current rotational schedule is A shifts (7:00 am -3:10 pm), B shifts (3:00pm – 11:10PM) and C shifts (11 pm - 7:10 am).
BS degree in Science, Engineering, or other related field is required.
A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a laboratory is required.
Experience in SAP, OTIS or Trackwise a plus.
This position will be responsible for in-process and final release testing for Analytical Laboratory. Specific activities and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Performing testing on analytical equipment such as pH meter, viscometer, UV-VIS spectrophotometry, gas chromatograph, FTIR, FARA, and Chemwell in compliance with procedures.
• Maintains and prepares instrumentation, reagents, and supplies. Will require limited work in a freezer.
• Completes analysis and calculations of data. Generate reliable test data with correct significant figures and demonstrate ability to compute units found within the lab: ratios, dilutions, percentages, molarities and normality. Reviews data for accuracy and completeness. Enters data into SAP.
• Demonstrate understanding and effective use of statistical quality control, including use of control charts: plotting data and reacting to out-of-control situations.
• Careful attention to detail and accuracy of work is essential. An understanding of cGMPs and documentation in a regulated industry and experience in laboratory documentation protocols and procedures is a plus.
• Planning and organization of daily workload, high affinity toward teamwork and demonstrated problem solving using innovative solutions.
• Communicates with Formulation and Coating on results, adjustments, and scheduling priorities.
• Conducts laboratory investigations and creates non-conformances as required.
• Performs validation or documentation updates as assigned.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A1344.