Analytics/Data Science Project Manager
We are looking for a data science project manager to join our growing team of data analytics experts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis. The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company. The candidate will work closely with leaders across functional groups to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics team to follow. They will assist with use of advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes. The right person for the job will apply their exhaustive knowledge of project managing initiatives within Data Science & Analytics team and assist with analyzing data to solving real-world problems faced by our company and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects, teams and business units.
• Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
• Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
• Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting.
• Assist with managing and optimizing processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
• Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, other functional teams.
• Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
• Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
• Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to your department and drive designing and implementing solutions to meet these needs.
• Organise and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
• Communicate results and overall statuses of all initiatives underway in Data Science portfolio to all stakeholders within IT and Business functions.
• Minimum 8 - 10 years of overall experience in Analytics/Data Science space with 5 - 6 years working as Project Manager managing projects in this area
• Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
• Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
• Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
• Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
• Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
• Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
• Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
• Experience in Cloud platforms like GCP, AWS etc. is a must
• Experience with Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI or Qlik is preferred
• Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Experience working with Offshore/Global teams
Thanks & Regards,
VISHAL S. AGRAWAL
VoIP : 408-550-1256