At OneAPPS we are hiring Analytics Architect - Azure ML on contract for one of our client projects.
Employment Mode: Contract (C2C, W2-Contract, 1099)
Contract Duration: 6 months
Work location: Houston TX 77002
Role Analytics Architect, Oil & Gas
Location Houston, US
Responsibilities Machine Learning Model Deployment & Support/ Maintenance consulting:
- Understand current System Landscape deployed in production models & algorithms, performance metrics, data sources, interfaces, library and version dependencies etc.
- Requirement gathering
- Document model deployment and support requirements
- Define a detailed plan for building model deployment & monitoring scripts
- A demonstrated ability to solve challenging business problems using a data science approach by developing novel and/or adapting existing computational methods
- Experience in interacting with clients for requirement gathering
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in applying machine learning, deploying ML models and monitoring/support.
- Good knowledge in Azure ML and Jupyter Enterprise environment
- Model deployment and support
- Excellent communication skills
- A Masters or Ph.D. in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering Science.
- Machine Learning Expert level
- Azure ML - Expert level
- Python- Pandas, Numpy, Scikit learn Competent level
Good to Have Skills
- Data science experience in oil & gas industry will be an advantage
- Experience in any other cloud platform
- Experience in Visualization tools like PowerBI / Tableau
Suitable/interested candidates kindly mail your updated resume along with the contact details immediately to usjobs@oneapps.