US Tech Solutions is seeking an “Analytics Developer (Big Data Cloud)” for a 12 Months Contract position with a client in St. Louis, MO.
- Responsible to run analytics at scale and integrate analytics with product platforms across Client
- Partner with business stakeholders to help architect and build a data transformation pipeline that serves hundreds of billions of data points on our platform leveraging global scalability and shared services of AWS, GCP and Azure
- Co-engineer solutions with the data science teams to build models thinking scale ahead, integrated with a provisioned infrastructure to serve data via APIs and streams to integrate analytics with product platforms
- 5+ years of software development experience in distributed systems and building large-scale applications
- Extreme programming fluency with one or more of the following languages Java, Scala, R, Python.
- Leverage open source data processing technologies like Hadoop, Kafka, Presto, Spark, Cassandra and Neo4J in our infrastructure.
- Familiarity with file formats such as Avro and Parquet is a plus
- In-depth understanding to instrument infrastructure as code via CFN templates, Ansible, container orchestration via Docker, ECS, Kubernetes in the cloud
- Independent, self-starter, strong communication, collaboration and mentoring skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Associates degree plus 5 years of experience in Computer Science or other related field; or BS Degree
- Strong AWS or GCP (Google Cloud Platform) experience
- Must have at least 2 years of AWS experience.
- Agriculture, genetics, bioinformatics domain knowledge
- Operations Research modeling platforms such as IBM ODME
- Experience with search/analytics tools such as ELK, Solr
- Knowledge of AI and Deep Learning domain and exposure to CloudML, TensorFlow, Theano, Neon etc
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:
As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Thank you for your time.
US Tech Solutions