One of top 10 Analytics Consulting and Operations Management firms in the world is actively hiring Data Scientist in Jersey City, NJ with strong experience in NLP who can develop state of the art, scalable, and self-learning systems for enterprises.
Please find below the job description for your perusal.
Job Title: Data Scientist (NLP)
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: Full Time
- The client developing advanced analytics solutions for some of the most challenging business problems in the industry by leveraging AI, NLP, Computer Vision and Speech. If you are interested in working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions, we have an excellent opportunity for you.
- We are looking for Data Scientists in the field of NLP who can develop state of the art, scalable, and self-learning systems for enterprises. Primary responsibility will be to develop advanced analytics based NLP solutions for real world business problems using machine learning, deep learning as well as other relevant NLP capabilities.
- Design, develop and implement solutions for a wide range of NLP use cases across different domains involving classification, extraction and search on unstructured text data
- Create and maintain state of the art scalable NLP solutions for multiple business problems. This involves:
- Choosing the most appropriate NLP technique based on business needs and available data
- Performing data exploration and preprocessing
- Training and tuning a variety of NLP models/ solutions which include regular expressions, traditional NLP and/or deep learning models
- Analyzing and reporting solution output, performance and accuracy
- Deploying the solution on premise or on cloud
- Monitoring the solution outcome
- Collaborate with ML engineering team to deploy NLP solutions in production- both on premise as well as cloud deployment
- Interact with clients and internal business teams to perform solution feasibility as well as design and develop solutions
- Present solutions to clients and internal stake holders
- 3+ years of hands on experience in developing and deploying NLP solution leveraging Regular Expressions and/or Machine Learning
- Education: Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in quantitative fields (Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Engineering etc.). An advanced degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in one or more of programming languages like Python/ Java/ Scala
- Proficiency in NLP packages that perform regular expressions based search and extraction, named entity recognition and extraction
- Experience with document data bases like MongoDB, Elastic Search etc.
- Experience with one or more of deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Torch, Keras, Caffe, MXNet, Theano is a plus
- Ability to learn emerging NLP, Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques and apply them to solve business problems
- Experience with model optimization on GPUs is preferred
- Experience with big data analytics technologies like Apache Spark, Kafka, Flume, ElasticSearch is a plus
- Organized, self-motivated, disciplined and detail oriented
- Superior verbal and written skills
To discuss further on this opportunity, please connect with Rahil Saiyed at 847-258-9627 or e-mail him at rahil.saiyed @apideltech.com.