Analytics Engineer (DevOps Engineer) in Charlotte, North Carolina
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Competitive compensation plan with comprehensive benefits and bonus potential
- Significant professional growth opportunities
- Strong, tenured leadership with a clear vision and strategy
WHERE YOU WILL BE WORKING:
- Local to Charlotte NC preferred.
- Remote (East Coast Hours) possible
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Growth and new process interactions that Data Engineers and Data Analytics team is being tasked with: Data engineering has been mainly ETL for reporting purposes.
- Huge growth within the next 3-5 years with an 8-10 times growth strategy.
BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Experience setting up automated deployments and pipelines.
- Experience testing and deploy code systematically and automatically.
- Containerization experience - Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes preferred
- Setting up API structure for team. Experience creating custom APIs
- Cloud experience - Exposure to Azure preferred.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL - Writing advanced queries