Qlik Analytics Engineers
CommunityForce is a pioneering technology firm that architects and delivers cloud-based application, forms, and process management solutions to public & private sector organizations worldwide.
- Create static/ad-hoc reports as well as dashboards using QlikSense
- Engage with Business Analysts to gather additional reporting requirements and translate them into functional specifications for BI solutions.
- Implement various data modeling, visualization and reporting techniques
- Create .qvd files, transformation of data
- Create different types of charts for QlikSense Dashboard Analysis
- Implement set analysis in QlikSense
- Provide input on proposing, evaluating and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet client requirements and are consistent with client s current standards and processes
- Create and maintain technical design documentation
- Extract, transform and load data from multiple sources into QlikView applications
- Experience with RDBMS like SQL Server, MySQL and document-based repositories such as MongoDB
- Hands-on writing SQL query and DB knowledge.
- Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing, and data transformation.
- Experience integrating Qlik reports in web-applications or portals
- Knowledge of Qlik family tools such as QlikView, QlikSense, and Nprint in terms of design and development
- Qlik software installation and configuration knowledge
- jQuery experience preferred
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
- Qlik Certification preferred and will be required for this position
- 5+ years of experience with information assurance support
Clearance: Able to obtain a DoD Public Trust Clearance
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information
Individuals seeking employment at CommunityForce Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.