Role: Anaplan Model Builder
Location: Bay Area, CA
Anaplan Model builder will design, build, and deliver Anaplan based solutions to implement business processes for Google, mainly for the FP&A group. Core responsibilities includes:
- Understanding clients' business processes and business requirements
- Translate requirements into functional requirements and use cases
- Design and build Anaplan application models to support business processes
- Build and develop Anaplan modules and list based on model blueprint
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings to meet business needs
- Transform and implement multi-dimensional structures to support business processes
- Implement high quality code using best practices
- Monitor data flows to and from clients' systems to ensure all data is up-to-date and accurate
- Provide hands-on training to end users on Anaplan models and processes
- Define and administer user roles and permissions in Anaplan
- 2 years of Anaplan experience or 3+ years of experience building models
- 5+ years of financial analysis and modeling experience with a bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of consulting/implementation experience with widely used planning and analytical multi-dimensional systems such as Cognos, Hyperion, SAP BPC, Business Objects, TM1, etc.
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts etc.
- Strong client facing skills and a successful track record of engagement management
- Subject matter expertise in operations, financial management systems, or sales planning
- Ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies.
- Strong understanding of data integration
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and manage a high workload
Please send your resume to for immediate consideration
Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience. Candidates should e-mail resume to address above. Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line. Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you. We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc