WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
- 2-3 year or more experience of successfully implementing Anaplan solutions as Model Builder on 3 or more Anaplan implementation projects
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise-level software implementations
- Ability to translate current customer spreadsheet models to effective, efficient, and scalable multi-dimensional Anaplan models
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.
- . Knowledge of the Data Hub integration is recommended.
- Responsible for design, build, and delivery of business planning and financial models. Design, develop, and deliver high quality reporting dashboards. Coordinate among the data integration and migration teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field
Juul Labs Perks & Benefits
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of BAY AREA, one of the world’s greatest PLACES
If interested please feel free to connect on Harsha.email@example.com Or Call 4082033108