Bitwise, a data management consulting and services company, uses 20+ years of Enterprise Data Management experience to help bridge gaps between traditional EDW and cutting-edge technologies, including Big Data and Cloud tools.Through our Digital practice, we provide world-class talent covering the full spectrum of development technologies starting from J2EE, .NET, Angular, Cordova, Ionic, Native iOS, Android, other open source application stacks and Cloud technologies to deliver custom application solutions and services. What truly sets Bitwise apart is not just our 22 years of experience helping leading Fortune 1000 companies solve their most pressing Data and Digital challenges, but our dedication to developing unique solutions that automate and accelerate complex processes.
We have an exciting Software Developer Engineer position that I think you might be a great fit for.
- Software development in Android or IOS environments
- Kotlin or Swift language
- System design
Interview Process: ASAP Phone and online assessment and face to face services to be performed
- Being part of a customer obsessed company and working as part of this team, you ll be responsible for the design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products that make it possible to deliver packages to customers in two hours or less all over the world. You will have an opportunity to conceptualize, design, build, test and own software systems. You will influence the technical direction of the team, work with many different technologies. If you are a software engineer with a creative flare, problem-solving skills, exposure to various technologies such as Swift or Objective-C.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- 2+ years professional experience in software development in Android or IOS environments
- Experience in utilizing Mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks/SDKs, building custom UX widgets and optimizing apps for performance.
Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Kotlin, objective C, or Swift.
- Customer obsessed with the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs