This is JayaShree from Reveille Technologies We are looking for Senior Backend Developer (With Node.js, Express.js) @ Houston TX finds the below mentioned job description. Kindly forward me your resume, Rate and contact details for further process. I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or looking for a change.
Job Title: Senior Backend Developer (With Node.js, Express.js)
Location: Houston TX
Note: Only candidates with 10 to 15 years’ experience
Senior Backend Developer with extensive working experience in Node.js, Express.js
- Hands on working experience in Backend Run Time Environment Node.js
- Hands on working experience in Backend framework Express.js
- Expertise in business web application development, user interface design principles and web standards as well as a user-centered design process
- Experience in ORM framework: Prisma
- Experience in Unit testing framework: Jest
- Experience in using TypeScript
- Experience working with Relational Databases: SQL, PostgreSQL, Aurora
- Experience working with NoSQL Databases: DynamoDB
- Experience working, integrating with AWS Offerings: ECS, S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda services
- Experience with Containerization
- Enterprise Level Experience with building public-facing web applications
- Nice-to-have: Working experience in Vue 3, TypeScript, Mobile site experience
- Creating performant and scalable code for both large and small digital projects with a focal point on the user interface and experience
- Understanding of different layout approaches
- Understanding of integration with Okta
- Experience w/ software deployment, Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts, applications, and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker etc.)
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing architectural concepts, especially with regard to reliability and scalability (e.g. multi-regional/multi-AZ, elasticity, auto-scaling)
- Ability to evaluate, analyze, design and implement solutions based on technical requirements
- Develop and peer review of LLD (Initiate/ participate in peer reviews)
- Perform peer code reviews
- Strong design and technical skills, ability to translate business needs into technical solutions and able to analyze the impact
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Somebody who has at least 10+ years of work experience in software development.
- Education qualification: Any degree from a reputed college
What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
About the practice/ Project:
- Be part of the current team and contribute towards the overall digital platform upgrade project.
Thanks & Regards,
Phone Number : Ext: 105
Direct Number : /