- 5+ years of mobile development (iOS and/or Android)
- 10+ years of modern front-end development experience. Familiar with current technologies& trends.
- Interest in keeping abreast of new technologies.
- Good sense of how mobile apps should be architected to enhance stability, performance, maintainability and extensibility.
- Ability to coordinate the architectural growth and develop across several scrum teams.
- Ability to source issues, problems & ideas from developers, and well as corral teams to come up with solid solutions.
- Collaborate with internal & external groups, partner with vendors to extend the platform as needed.
- Strong interest in user-experience design and how it should be applied to application design.
- Self-motivated, seeking out opportunities to move the application, its design and architecture forward based on projected features and road-map visions.
- Also seeks out technologies & concepts to help influence product direction going forward.
- Should enjoy communicating with developers, reaching out, connecting to pull and push ideas, thoughts and concepts.
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude.
- Enjoys the challenges associated with creating software for large audiences.
- A disciplined approach to software development and problem solving
- Experience with design and development of complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, implementation and testing.
- Android -> Java w/interest in Kotlin, or additional experience with modern-day languages.
- Understanding of core libraries, application framework, android architecture.
- Experience architecting and developing large code base, feature rich applications.
- Go get attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Working in an Agile SDLC.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.