1. Design, build, and maintain complex applications for Android devices.
2. Ensure high performance, quality, and responsiveness of mobile applications.
3. Collaborate with others to define, design, and release new features.
4. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
5. Review business requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility estimate build timelines and follow established software development best practices.
6. Evaluate and review design frameworks and methodologies in order to achieve functional and non-functional requirements and conformance to architecture plans.
7. Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
8. Identify solutions and implement bug fixes to improve application performance and usability.
9. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science/engineering or related field (Preferred)
- 2 years Experience developing Android apps using Java/Kotlin
- 2 years Solid understanding of the Android SDK and Android Studio
- 2 years Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- 2 years Solid understanding of Dagger, RxJava, Coroutines, LiveData, and Android Architecture Components
- Ability to respond to business needs after normal business hours.
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of mobile technologies and UI/UX standards
- High level of proficiency with Android SDK and writing Java/Kotlin code
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Demonstrated experience publishing and Android app to the Google Play Store
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Ability to write clean code to ensure optimal mobile app performance