***Please, no third parties***
***There is no relocation assistance or employment sponsorship available***
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
- Create cutting edge applications for Android devices.
- Drive complete features from requirements through to deployment and experimentation.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, designers, managers, and executives to define, design, and ship new features.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of Android programming experience in a professional environment.
- 2+ years of mobile application development.
- 4+ years of Java software development experience.
- Have commercialized at least one original Android app.
- Mastery of Android SDK/NDK and Java/Kotlin.
- Deep knowledge of REST, SOA, XML, and JSON.
- Custom UI development experience.
- Knowledge of SCRUM, Agile, and other development methodologies.
- Possess the passion to design, build, and polish innovative applications.
- Java programming language expertise.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong familiarity with OOP and design patterns.
- Experience with multithreading/thread synchronization.
- Make disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems.
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high quality, robust code by all team members.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to deliver compelling mobile applications.
- Ability to learn new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Portfolio of work required
tags: android developer, mobile application developer, mobile applications developer, mobile app developer, mobile apps developer, mobile developer, android engineer
San Diego, CA, 92142