Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Develops software with a paired partner to deliver user stories that contribute to a valuable working software product, often operating as the lead partner.
- Develops automated unit tests with working software to confirm software functionality conformance to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops automated functional tests to confirm user story acceptance and to detect regression defects.
- Reviews continuous integration build status and fixes build failures Improves continuous integration tooling by automating manual processes within the delivery pipeline and improving quality gates, based on past learning.
- Performs exploratory testing to confirm application execution and to identify software deficiencies not covered by automated testing.
- Reviews ongoing production software operations and troubleshoots production issues.
- Active participant in all team agile ceremonies
- 6+ years as a professional software engineer with 3+ years developing Android application solutions
- Strong knowledge of and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications Benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Familiarity with continuous integration Java and Kotlin experience Test Driven Development
- Paired programming Knowledge and practical experience of agile delivery
All Software Engineers are required to take HackerRank Coding Assessment: https://www.hackerrank.com/work/tests/325251/settings/access Respect and empathy for team members, business partner and product customer
Effective communication skills
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.