Clover Consulting has a large, direct client in the Woodland Hills, CA area in need of an Android Developer for a 3+ month contract opportunity.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develop and support portfolio of customers facing mobile application.
• Collaborate on hands-on mobile architecture, design and development work.
• Write code in Java and Kotlin following Material design and Engineering best practices.
• Conduct code reviews as part of our Git Workflow.
• Will advocate for performance and questioning the status quo.
• Will collaborate with other developers, architects, business analysts and product owners.
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents complex applications.
• Utilize TDD practices to ensure delivery of high quality code with low rates of production defects
• 3+ years’ experience in developing Android App. (Java and Kotlin)
• Experience in writing UT and UIT.
• Experience in performing code and design (architectural and UI) review.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
• Ability to work independently and to collaborate with the team.
• You can demonstrate the reasoning and explain technical trade-offs to business stakeholder.
• Experience consuming Web APIs (REST & SOAP)
• Understanding of Backend technologies is big plus: Node.js, HTTP, REST and SOAP, scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl) Qualified candidates please apply with resume and contact details. NO CALLS PLEASE!!