At DexYP, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today's competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace. These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
Why choose DexYP?
Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You'll be a part of a strong and stable company that's current client base exceeds 700,000 and who's forecasted 2017 sales are over $2 billion. You'll feel good about what you do and that you're making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive.
The position is responsible for the development of systems, services, and applications for mobile devices. The position requires expertise in coding, analyzing, and troubleshooting complex software systems and a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive in a fast paced software development environment. Ideal candidate is expected to be able to come up with solutions to challenging problems independently.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related IT technical field
* 2 - 5+ years of software development experience in Java and object oriented design experience, including working knowledge of standard libraries and design patterns
* Experience in Android development--2+ years minimum experience
* Fluency in Android SDK (Google Play Store, Amazon AppStore app development experience) --2+ years minimum experience.
* Expertise in data structures and algorithms
* Understanding of web/cloud services, experience with REST APIs and Dagger.
* Excellent communication skills
* Good mentoring skills
* Experienced in iOS, a plus
* iOS SDK (iPhone, iPad app development experience), a plus
* Kotlin programing language
DexYP is an equal opportunity employer.