- Long term contact
- Eastern Standard Time/Central Standard Time
- Fully Remote
- 5+ years of modern software development frameworks that deliver world-class digital experiences for the consumer or enterprise spaces
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications to the Android market
- As a mobile developer, you'll collaborate on the development of complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, design and development, implementation and testing
- Strong desire to build in test from the start and TDD development experience a plus
- A desire to create awesome user experiences within the mobile space
- Direct product features and key technology choices
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
- Enjoys the challenges associated with creating software for large audiences (millions)
- Promote proper implementation of Agile processes, techniques and principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- 4+ years Native Android development
- Java Development
- Kotlin experience
- Experience with multi-threading programming
- Familiarity with using Restful APIs
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience/knowledge with CI/CD
- Experience with Agile/ SAFe Software Development Principles
- Work and collaborate in a team for the implementation, quality, and operation of large features, such as an epic-level story or multi-sprint feature
Hands-on, self-driven lead who want to be part of a dynamic, evolving team. You will work with a progressive team to build high quality, usable products for customers/stakeholders. The position is located in New England area and we ask that candidates be able to be in the office to work with other IT and business teams.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively contribute to the delivery of software products through their technical efforts in collaboration with cross functional and cross organizational teams.
In the Android Developer role, you will:
- Participate in various Agile development team meetings including standups, requirement reviews and demos
- Designing, developing, and code for Android applications to meet customer expectations and specifications as discussed and detailed in Epics, Features and Stories.
- Work with other Android developers and experts in the broader organization
- Research and develop on new /upcoming Android features for mobile Application
- Collaborate closely and actively with development and QA engineers, architects, product owners and other technical partners
- Work with Operations team to build applications for Retail /HealthCare associates
A bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, Electronics and Communication or closely related technical field.