INADEV is a recognized SBA 8(a) certified SDB based in McLean, VA since 2011. We provide high quality agile digital services, cloud based solutions, and full end to end operational services to multiple Federal agencies such as Department of Homeland Security (USCIS), Social Security Administration, US Census Bureau, Food and Drug Administration, and large commercial entities such as Echostar.
This position will work with the Federal/Government so US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance is required.
Must be available for in-person interview and work onsite at our Headquarters, McLean, VA.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Write unit tests using a framework such as JUnit.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- 2 - 3 years of Android Development experience
- 4 5 years overall Software Development experience
- Must have experience with Android frameworks such as Retrofit, AndroidX, Core android libraries, Dagger2, ButterKnife, RxAndroid
- Must have experience with JAVA and AdroidSDK.
- Must have experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must have experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Must have experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with Kotlin
- Understanding material design by Google
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- We will contribute $400 to $800 towards your healthcare plan. We have multiple plans available to fit your life for Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription.
- Employer paid Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO, roll over up to 200 hours
- 8 paid holidays and 2 paid floating holidays
- 401k, vested immediately, we match up to 3%
- Accessibility to Silver Line Metro (McLean station)
- A flexible work schedule, as needed remote days available with manager approval
- Excellent work life balance
- A fully loaded FREE snack and beverage lounge
- Regular company outings, such as happy hour, game night, dinner and lunch.
- Regular lunch and learns to be hosted by a different team member sharing what new and exciting technologies they are using.
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
No 3 rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.