Infostretch (http://www.infostretch.com) is a leader in Mobile, Software QA/Test Automation and Process Optimization solutions. As a dynamic, young, and innovative organization, we have helped over 100 businesses develop and transform the quality of their Mobile and software offerings ranging from embedded systems to web and enterprise applications. Infostretch delivers high-quality, reliable, and cost effective solutions to clients throughout the US and Asia. We specialize in delivering outsourced software quality solutions that command deep technology knowledge, process proficiency, and domain expertise within our service areas.
In this role, you will be responsible for hands-on design and development of mobile software applications, libraries, services that interface with wearable sensor platforms. This position requires ability to participate in all aspects of the software project from requirements definition to product delivery. The candidate will be a self-driven person who can not only identify problems but also come up with creative ways to solve them. But it doesn’t end there. Here’s a summary of this great opportunity:
- Develop and maintain native Android mobile applications, libraries, and services
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify use cases and interfaces to provide the stakeholders with the right solution.
- Work with multi-disciplinary team in an agile and fast paced development environment to define, create, and maintain the software product.
- Write and execute unit and integration tests. Perform and support system-level troubleshooting.
- Write requirements and design documents in compliance with our internal processes.
- Execute all development projects in compliance with company and regulatory guidelines.
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- 2+ years of software design and development experience
- Familiarity with mobile software design and development concepts or a strong interest in learning to develop mobile software
- Understanding of mobile application design patterns
- Familiarity with communication interfaces (i.e. BT 2.0, BLE, wireless interfacing) is desired but not required
- Understanding of Cloud interfacing concepts (e.g. JSON, RESTful interfacing)
- Familiarity with embedded software concepts
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Demonstrated ability to understand projects at the system-level
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing or verbal, with various stakeholders including hardware engineers, software engineers, scientists, technicians, clinical, regulatory, and marketing.
- Medical device development experience or familiarity with FDA guidelines for medical device development desired but not required
- Excellent presentation skills. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to write presentations and other documents using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Excellent organizational skills along with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with small, cross-functional teams
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
This is a direct hire Contract position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)