16372– Android Developer
Our client is one of the largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an Android Developer in Pleasanton, CA. This position is a 1- year Contract and needs W2 or CTC candidates who are local to SF Bay Area (able to attend an onsite interview.)
Be a senior member of the mobile team
- Participate in the implementation and enhancement of mobile apps
- Provide guidance on the future direction of mobile technology usage
- Work closely with the business team in understanding and implementing the optimum solution.
- Participate in the definition and implementation standards for mobile development.
- Facilitate the implementation and adoption of new mobile tools and technologies.
- Work with onsite and offshore vendors on key project deliverables.
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience building commercial mobile applications
- Minimum 8 years of experience in developing software applications.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience building native Android applications using Android SDK and APIs
- Vast knowledge of current trends in mobile technology
- Extensive experience in consuming SOAP/REST web services.
- Extensive experience with XML Schemas, AJAX, WSDL, WADL
- Extensive experience with processing XML/JSON data.
- Excellent understanding of usability aspects of mobile applications
- Strong understanding of mobile application security
- Ability to translate business requirements into working solutions.
- Innovative problem-solver.
- Results-oriented with an ability to work in a team and individual contributor work environments.
- Strong organization skills with good interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Java J2EE
- Experience with writing and tuning queries to relational databases like Oracle, DB2, etc.
- 12 months Contract
- Open for CTC candidates
- Pleasanton, CA
- Local candidates preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume or email Vandana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2308.