Please note that this is a 3 + months contract position.
Develop and support Client's portfolio of customers facing mobile application.
Collaborate on hands-on mobile architecture, design and development work.
Write code in Java and Kotlin following Material design and Engineering best practices.
Conduct code reviews as part of our Git Workflow.
Advocate for performance and questioning the status quo.
Collaborate with other developers, architects, business analysts and product owners.
Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents complex applications.
Utilize TDD practices to ensure delivery of high quality code with low rates of production defects
3+ years experience in developing Android App required
• Java - 3+ yr required
• Kotlin – 1+ yr required
• Git experience is required
• Top 3 skills: Java, Kotlin, MVVM design patterns and data structures
• Possibility of assignment to be extended beyond 1/1/2020
• 1 hr skype interview w/technical assessment > onsite (if local) 3-4 hours w/mobile team
• Start Date ASAP
• UT and UIT highly preferred
• Dagger and Retrofit – highly preferred
• Current team: 3 developer onshore and 3 offshore – team is growing
Experience in performing code and design (architectural and UI) review.
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Ability to work independently and to collaborate with the team.
Ability to demonstrate the reasoning and explain technical trade-offs to business stakeholders.
Experience consuming Web APIs (REST & SOAP).
Understanding of Backend technologies: Node.js, HTTP, REST and SOAP, scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl)
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference Job Number 5014
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact