Job Title- Android Developer
Job Type- - Contract/FTE
Location- Columbus Ohio, NJ, NY, Plano Texas
Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
- Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
- Support project releases.
Required Skills & Experience:
7+ years of combined software/application development experience
- 5+ years of experience developing large scale mobile applications using Java and Kotlin
- Understanding of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM
- Created 1 or more mobile applications available in Google's Android Market
- Expert knowledge in all phases of the mobile app development life cycle
- Experience working with large codebases, managing shared resources and libraries
- Experienced working with a variety of stakeholders across technology and business groups Highly
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Created 1 or more mobile applications with over 100K downloads
- Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Optimization of code, testing, challenges and troubleshooting for mobile phones
- GIT source control management
- Consuming SOAP web services
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to clarify application requirements via phone/email with business partners in addition to relying on technical requirements documentation