Please find the below job description and let me know if you are interest. Kindly send me your updatd resume ASAP. Urgent requirement.
Job Title: Senior Android Application Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: Long Term
* Design & develop comprehensive & rich Android user experience understanding product goals and requirements
* Collaborate with design teams to deliver engaging user interfaces.
* Work in multithreaded systems interacting with various data sources and consumers through REST APIs and other means.
* Work in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
* Participate in or lead multiple aspects of the software development lifecycle.
* Analyze and troubleshoot issues and defects in product functionalities and performance.
* Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with team to find creative solutions
* Improve product quality with the latest industry trends in mobile technology
* Act as SME for design team
Technical knowledge requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related is required; MS or higher degree is preferred.
* 10+ years' experience
* Strong fundamentals in Computer sciences
* Experience developing high-performance, highly scalable and rich UI mobile applications
* In depth knowledge on Android Operating system UI components, Android application components and familiarity with Android SDK
* Experience working with advanced UI concepts in fragments and animations
* Understand mobile performance, latency, and security issues. Comfortable with Android performance (memory, speed, networking) and experience using performance analysis tools
* Experience with REST and JSON, third party libraries and APIs
* Strong JAVA programming skills
* Strong Object oriented analysis and design skills
* Debugging and analytical skills
* Background in system and network security is a plus
* Knowledge and experience with Java Native Interface (JNI) and Android App development is preferred.