Role: Android Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: $/hr C2C or 1099 (All inclusive)
MOI: Phone + skype + F2F
- Analyze, design and develop mobile applications using android framework to meet complex business needs using Android Studio, Java, REST API, Apache Tomcat.
- Participate in business requirements gathering and design. Create design document , take part in design walkthrough and provide feedbacks.
- Unit testing using Junit and UI testing using espresso framework.
- Responsible for full life cycle of software development including requirements, definitions, prototyping, designing, implementation, system integration, testing and QA, development and maintenance.
- Publishing apps : Submitting apps to play store and support production releases.
- Responsible for defect triage , analysis and fixing them in QA and production.
- Coordinating and assigning tasks across team during development and maintenance.
561 244 5244 X 306