ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Developing, integrating and deploying Android Applications
• Experience in developing seamless features/application from scratch using relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
• Strong knowledge on architecture components and experience with MVVM with Databinding architecture.
• Strong Understanding of core libraries, application framework, and Android architecture.
• Ability to design CI/CD, build automation tools like Jenkins for mobile apps.
• Work with stakeholders, including Product Management, Engineering, and UX team members to influence the android application development.
• Good sense of how mobile apps designed to enhance stability, security, performance, maintainability, and extensibility.
• Keen interest and passion towards keeping abreast of current technologies & trends.
• Self-motivated to seeking out opportunities to move the application, its design, and architecture forward based on projected features and roadmap visions.