Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Android Development Support Engineer
for a Contract
assignment with one of our premier Consumer Products
clients in Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Develop and build applications on android platform
- Integrate applications & deploy solution in different handsets, debug & fix internal/customer issues
- Work closely with Project Lead, Product managers, and other cross-functional members on need-basis to submit required deliverables, support requests
- Work on legacy applications and do enhancements, bug fixes
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Educational Qualification : B S( BS , B TECH) or MS ( ME, M TECH) in Computer Science Or Information Technology
- 2-3 years of experience with application and services development with Android and Java.
- Familiar with Android Studio IDE, Perforce, Git and gradle build scripts. Deep exposure to Perforce is strongly recommended.
- Understanding of networking and building client-server based applications
- Adequate Technical, Analytical, problem solving written and verbal skills.
- Prior experience and understanding of the product/software development process.
- Highly motivated and able to think proactively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous in carrying out daily tasks
- Excellent team player
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com