Role: Android Engineer (C++) Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan or Peachtree City, Georgia Duration: 12+ months contract Must pass a background/drug screen ------------------------------------------ Our direct client is looking to hire an "Android Engineer" for a LONG-TERM CONTRACT ROLE
This is a mid-to-senior level position
Automotive android application development Position
4+ years of Android Development exp Must be able to RELO to one of the following cities:
1. Farmington Hills, Michigan (Outside of Detroit)
2. Peachtree City, Georgia (Outside of Atlanta)
Prefer candidate to have some understanding of C++
if not extensive experience as they will have to work with some C++ based libraries. You will be working with a global Automotive OME Supplier in the Infotainment space. This is a long-term contract 2-4 years with an initial 1 year contract. JOB DUTIES:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Participate in AGILE scrum methodologies
- Work in a fast paced , self-driven environment to quickly prototype and develop applications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 4-5 years of software development experience
- Minimum 4 years of Java development
- Minimum 4 years of Android development
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Should have good requirement understanding and design skills
- Solid understanding of the full Software development life cycle
- Experience in any embedded devices industry such as mobile application development, automotive applications / medical applications or similar.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills Optional - good to have
- Have published at least one original Android app
- 3D app developing / gaming app development
- Experience in Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.