Android Engineer (San Francisco, CA)
This is an opportunity to be part of a promising early-stage startup in the exciting digital health space and to drive a new generation healthcare platform. If you’ve got the right skills and passion, reach out to us!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- Building and designing beautiful and modern interfaces for our doctors and patients, allowing patients to experience world class care from world class doctors
- Drive architecture and lead engineering effort of the highly rated Android application .
- Follow best practices to build an easy to maintain and extend, high performing application Collaborate with designers, and other engineers to create a cohesive, consistent and easy to use application across all platforms
- Academic background in Computer Science or similar profession
- Experience building large, complex Android applications with larger user base (3+ years)
- At least one commercially shipped application or game title on the Google Play Store. Please provide a link to the application in your resume or cover letter.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin (4+ years)
- Applied experience with best practices for building Android apps such as data management, dependency management and structures for larger scale applications
- Strong understanding of the server side software, REST APIs, scalability, performance and reliability aspects from the client
- Experience developing/testing for multiple Android versions / manufacturers - Strong team player in a flat-structured, highly-collaborative, agile environment is a must
- Must have a strong sense for quality user experience
- Experience with iOS and/or front-end frameworks such as React
- Experience in the e-commerce or telemedicine space
- Experience with HIPAA compliance
2001 Gateway Place Suite 150W San Jose, CA, 95110Contact