Boston, MA Description:
Our client is a rapidly growing company where you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help craft the future of the company.
They are looking for a Principal Software Engineer with Android experience to play a critical role for their core teams. They need your help to build Android solutions.
As an Android Principal Software Engineer for the core teams, you will be: Hands on with Android while crafting, building and maintaining high performance mobile apps
Designing highly resilient, flexible & scalable enterprise applications Requirements:
- Proficient in Java and/or Kotlin Expert in the Android ecosystem
- Experience with a large scale enterprise organization
- Tech Stack products run on a stack that ranges from guest facing Android tablets to backend services in Java to internal, guest-facing web apps.
- Backend services follow a microservice architecture written using Java 8 and DropWizard; Use AWS extensively, ranging from S3 to RDS to Lambda.
- Data in a set of sharded Postgres databases and utilizes Apache Spark for large scale data workloads including query and batch processing.
- The web front-end is built primarily using Angular and ES6.
Main application is an Android application written in Java and Kotlin.
- For data between tablets and our cloud platform we operate RabbitMQ clusters as well as direct tablet communication to the back end. Contact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com