We are looking some Android HMI Engineer (C/C++, Java, 3D App / Gaming App, Android Framework/SDK, Android Services, REST, JSON) for a remote role. If you are interested then share me your updated resume at or call me at .
Role: Android HMI Engineer (C/C++, Java, 3D App / Gaming App, Android Framework/SDK, Android Services, REST, JSON)
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Atlanta, Detroit, Offshore or Remote
ROLE: Automotive Android application development or Android HMI Engineer
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Research and accommodate new techniques outlined by Google in their latest releases and I/O conferences
- Participate in AGILE scrum methodologies
- Work in a fast paced , self-driven environment to quickly prototype and develop applications Required qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 4-5 years of software development experience
- Minimum 4 years of Java development
- Minimum 4 years of Android development
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Should have good requirement understanding and design skills
- Solid understanding of the full Software development life cycle
- Experience in any embedded devices industry such as mobile application development, automotive applications / medical applications or similar.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills • Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills Optional - good to have
- Have published at least one original Android app
- 3D app developing / gaming app development
- Experience in Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
C/C++, Java, Android Framework, Android Application Development, Android Services, Software Architecture
_ _ Thanks & Regards Manjeet Yadav
3220 Pointe Pkwy
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Note: Email is the best way to reach me.