What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd love to see:
- 5 years of experience building applications and frameworks running on a variety of Android versions and hardware across the globe.
- Strong grasp of Java development for Android.
- Experience with Gradle and Gradle plugins.
- Excitement and passion for mobile platforms and ecosystem.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written; ability to collaborate with local and remote team members and help guide processes
Impact You'll Make: Expectations in the first 90 days
- Links to GitHub projects including any Open Source contributions.
- Involvement with Kotlin.
- Experience with Continuous Integration using Jenkins including with pre- and post-build scripts.
- Writing Unit and Functional Tests.
- Interest in up-and-coming Android frameworks, design patterns, and technologies.
- Involvement in automated deployments and/or test-driven post-release verification.
- Experience designing and delivering mobile SDKs.
You will be trained by the team about what device recognition and fraud detection is. You will learn how the Android SDK works and fits into the Device Risk fraud solution. You will be trained in Agile methodologies and the tools the team uses to keep track of work and to communicate.What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days
You will collaborate with team members and other teams to improve device recognition. You will contribute to the Android SDK and implement improvements. You will troubleshoot customer issues and gain understanding of how our customers use our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Developer, Software Development