• Design & implement a public SDK for a new wireless device as well as leading the direction of its app ecosystem. Create/maintain API & SDK code, documentation and sample apps.
• Manage the feature development – Determine the best compromise between performance, interaction of features, battery, protocol efficiency, UX, security, etc.
• Understanding of Android specific user interface customizations – navigation drawers, fragments (For tables), view paging, multi-threaded run time environments.
• Interface with the Android - NDK, JNI, CMake, Qt.
• Experience developing build scripts - Tools for automation which improve nightly build process.
• Setup and improve Git version control, Jenkins - CI, integration tests.
• Triage build failures in order to speed up isolation of root cause.
• Strong coding to build a new Android experience – Experience with rapid prototyping
• Solid experience with test driven development and a familiarity of test frameworks, continuous integration, adherence to sound coding paradigms, etc.
• Relevant SW experience as well as strong mobile platforms experience – Android, iOS.
• Very strong coding, debug & design abilities in an OO environment.
• Strong API, App and Android development abilities – Strong C++ is a must Java is a plus.
• Strong scripting for test automation - Python or Perl.
• Design SDK interfaces following the industries best practices.
• Thorough knowledge of the Android lifecycle, services & Android Wear.
• Sensor Fusion experience.
• Java is a plus.
2105 S. Bascom ave, #135 Campbell, CA, 95008Contact