Android Software Engineer for U.S. Government Client
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community. We are looking for innovators that can dream, design and build technologies/products to help support national security missions.
That's where you come in.
As an Android Software Engineer supporting our Federal Agency client, you'll:
Benefits You'll Enjoy
- Have the opportunity to stay engaged with the latest in cyber technologies.
- Deliver capability that will be deployed to the field for operational use.
- Be able to interface directly with the customer to provide the highest level of support to a mission unlike any other.
What Employees Say
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays
- 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
- $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
- Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
"Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
"Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees" You Bring
- Top Secret Clearance
- 5+ years of prior experience in a Software Developer, or equivalent, role
- Expertise with C/C++
- Experience or a strong desire to learn mobile technologies
Experience supporting in Reverse Engineering (RE)/Vulnerability Research (VR) Engage Your Expertise
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities. Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.
( Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required)
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.