Will have experience in coordinating in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to go “above and beyond” to provide exceptional results.
- Will need to have outstanding problem-solving and time management skills.
- An ability to approach issues/challenges with flexibility in a fast pace environment.
- Proven track record to drive process but always thinking about how to improve process.
- An insatiable desire to provide extraordinary customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have an ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Will need to have phenomenal attention to detail and superb organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with a desire to “make a difference”.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will provide support to multiple recruiters, as well as, interact and effectively communicate with hiring managers and candidates.
- Perform all aspects of organizing candidate interviews via phone, VC, and on-site visits.
- Manage logistical details which include interviews, meetings, and securing conference rooms.
- Ensure the candidate a world class interview/hiring experience representing our brand and commitment to an exceptional experience.
- Multi-task through a high volume of interview reschedules on a daily base.
- Coordinate domestic & international travel arrangements (including hotel and car).
- Create and distribute offer letter and other employment related correspondence.
- Ensure timely delivery of all tasks to recruiter and/or candidate.
- Prepare offer packet materials including shipping materials.
- Prepare and process candidate travel reimbursements and ensure the candidate receives a timely reimbursement check.
- Initiate and track all background investigations and other pre-employment screens.
- Perform other administrative duties that support the recruitment process and team.