Angular/Full Stack Developer Location:
Government Integrator, Healthcare Duration:
9 months+ Technical Environment:
Java, Angular 5+, Hibernate, Spring, TESTING, Core Java Web Services, Agile Overview:
Full Stack developer needed to join team to enhance and maintain purchase order applications. The development is very UI heavy (70%) with some backend work as well (30%).Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business analysts, other developers, and test engineers on the team to produce high quality software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns and processes
- Independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software
- Assist less experienced staff in user specifications, coding, testing, and debugging
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Actively engage in process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Suitability clearance
- Strong experience with Angular 5+(atleast 3+ years)
- Experience in full software lifecycle development with Java/J2EE, Java Script, REST/JAX/Soap Web Services, Weblogic, JPA, Hibernate, HTML5, Angular 5+ and Angular Material, Node, Spring Framework (including Spring Boot), Oracle 11g/12c, PL/SQL, Maven, Log4j, and Junit.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Angular 5+
- Understanding of Section 508 ADA Compliance
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and rule engine processing
- Experience with developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
- Must be able to offer creative solutions to complex software/system challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask
- Experience with Subversion, JIRA, HP ALM
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.