Would you like to join a cutting-edge team of talented, Angular (version 5 & up) Developers who are creating awesome, new Web Applications for their clients??
We are looking for Developers who know the latest versions of Angular, can read other frameworks when necessary and maybe even perform some Hybrid Mobile Development with the Ionic Framework or Apache Cordova.
If you feel that you could make an immediate impact to such a team…we would love to speak with you soon!!
M9 Solutions is a direct partner with many of the leading Systems Integrators & Global Management Consulting Firms. This Angular (5+) Web Development opportunity is supporting a long-term Federal project in Washington, DC. Due to the Security requirements of this Project, Candidates MUST have U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residents status as well as be able to pass a Federal Public Trust Clearance.
Top Three Skills:
- Angular (5+) Development experience at an enterprise level
- Strong TypeScript / ECMAScript 6 (ES6) experience
- Good experience using HTML5/CSS3 in responsive web applications
** Hybrid Mobile Development experience of any kind, including Ionic or Cordova is highly preferred!! (but not required) **
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience with Angular 5
- 3+ years of experience using HTML5/CSS3 in responsive web applications
- Experience supporting an Agile (SCRUM, Kanban), Standard SDLC & CMMI compliant project
- Hybrid Mobile Development experience with Ionic or Cordova is Highly preferred
- Responsive web development experience (bootstrap, material design, zurb foundation)
- Dynamic stylesheet language (SASS, LESS) experience is preferred
- Previous Consulting / Contracting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
- Design and develop high-quality features and interfaces
- Participate in code reviews, code analysis and identification of software risks
- Collaborate with Product owners on architecture and design
- Work with a cross-functional team in an agile environment to ensure successful product delivery
- Actively participate in the solutions design process
- Take direction from the team lead and communicate progress promptly
- Be available to work on site during regular business hours
If you are qualified and available, forward an updated copy of your resume (in Word format) along with your rate and references to email@example.com