Cobb Systems Group is seeking Angular 2+ Developers to create leading-edge user experiences at our clients Rockville, MD office. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing organization. Corp-to-Corp contractors are welcome to apply. A partial list of specific responsibilities is listed below:
Note that CSG's hiring process is rigorous but our contractors remain in their assignments for years on average as a result. We have multiple positions available.
- Engage with end users, stakeholders, and project teams to understand end-user goals and business requirements.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Continuously work with delivery team to ensure that design standards are maintained through implementation.
- Create wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes to aid in communicating and testing workflows.
- Recommend and utilize analytics to determine efficacy of user experience.
- Contribute towards UI design and development best practices and standards.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years total UI development experience required.
- 3+ years of experience developing Angular 2+ single page applications.
- Experience in enterprise UI development.
- Experience with data-driven UI development.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Usability testing and user research experience, a plus.
- Sketch, Creative Cloud, Invision Axure and Balsamiq or any other prototyping tools.