Fort Mill, South CarolinaSkills :
Full stack Developer with Key focus on Angular 2+ Development.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible to define, design, develop and deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to build/support new and enhance existing products.
- Work independently with Product Managers and Business Analysts to shape ideas and requirements into web applications following industry standard guidelines for responsiveness and ADA compliance.
- Collaborate with a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and application integration partners.
- Utilize and build RESTful backend services.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues (UI side).
- Quick prototyping skills leveraging UI tools to create mock ups.
- Minimum 2+ years of frontend development experience and a proven track record with UI Skills.
- 1+ years of experience in Angular 2+ and Typescript.
- UI Clean coding experience.
- 1+ years Test Driven Development (TDD) for front end development.
- Should be open to backend REST service development (preferably in C#).
- Design patterns and coding best practices.
- Experience of leading/working through SDLC processes for 3 or more projects
- Enterprise delivery experience in a financial services organization.