Requirements of the Angular Developer:
- Create and test mobile user interface designs and applications to meet functionality requirements
- Design application screens, business rules, system menus, and user reports
- Implement security requirements for set standards
- Support the integration of application modules and components into system releases
- Follow release management processes for the transition from development to testing and to production release of systems and/or system changes
- Follow releases in an Agile environment for application deployment faster and more frequently
- Bachelor's degree in a related area
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
- At least 5 years of experience with all phases of SDLC management
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Job ID: 328811About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!