Responsibilities will include:
Specific roles & responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Experience in full software lifecycle development with Java/J2EE, Java Script, REST/JAX/Soap Web Services, Weblogic, Spring Framework, Oracle 11g/12c, PL/SQL, Maven, HTML5, Log4f, Junit, and Unix/Linux experience.
• Experience in developing applications using Angular 5+ and Java technology stack
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and rule engine processing
• Experience with developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
• Experience in parallel development environment managing overlapping efforts impacting same function.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives.
• Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask
• Experience with Subversion, JIRA, HP ALM
• FDA Imports domain knowledge - Familiar with Agile development methodology
Requires or with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Desired: ADF, Drools, Angular 2+, JPA/ORM
Experience with transitioning business logic from PL/SQL to Java, developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
Education: BS and 6+ years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 4 years of prior relevant experience. 2+ Years of Angular Experience.