Job Title: Angular Developer Location: Durham, NC (Initially remote till pandemic) Duration: 6+ Months (long-term) Only W2
Special Instructions: Top skills: Angular, GraphQL & Node (Full Stack on Front End). Will be doing some new development and maintenance of existing tools as well.
Intv. process: Initial 30 minute screen, then 2nd round with panel team.
As a member of our “Invest In Us” squad, you’ll leverage your technical skills to lead, develop, deploy, and test systems that are performant and scalable. Invest In Us squad supports applications that are customer focused and helps customers achieve their planning needs!
• Helping to accelerate the regulatory work designed for the Planning and Advice services squads
• Build interactive Web pages in newer tech stack like Angular, GraphQL, Node JS etc that are designed to aid the planning experience of the customer
• Building software using test driven and automation based development
• Convert business requirements into technical requirements and guide the team to build robust software.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring:
• Bachelors in Computer Science or an equivalent area preferred
• 7 to 10 years of experience building web applications using the following technologies/concepts:
• Express Node (Preferred)
• Production Support – Splunk/DataDog
• Jenkins/Groove Script- CICD automation pipeline
• Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Passionate about Test Driven Development, developing robust software, writing testable and maintainable code
• Has keen attention to detail and wants to tackle really hard problems, not just detect them.