Angular Full-stack Developer
Multi-year project starting at 18 months minimum
As an engineer on the team, your primary role will be assisting to build test and engineering web applications using modern technologies like Angular, Nodejs, and REST APIs (using Java or NodeJS a plus). You will be expected to quickly gain understanding of all the components of our web applications and will work with the team to deliver best in class customer experience solutions.
The Expertise You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of primary development experience (currently hands on) in Java, AWS, NodeJS, Angular 2+, Typescript, CSS/SASS, NodeJS, Jasmine, Protractor.
- 2+ years of Responsive & Progressive Modern Web application development.
- Experience/knowledge or API's a plus
- Test Driven Development, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Junit
- Secure application development, build, deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools -- Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
- Team player, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every day.
- Scrum Developer certification is a plus
- Understanding of Java, docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS) will be a plus
- Assist in coordinating multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible.
- Define, maintain, and support Java development environment and best practices, such as Maven, Sonar, and other Open Source tools.
- Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and nonproduction environment and perform troubleshooting.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing using Open Source frameworks.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives.
The Value You Deliver
- Understand the leadership vision and execute on that vision.
- Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right
- Foster a culture of best in class software engineering practices
- Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up-to-date with the latest and greatest
- Help maintain the high level of integrity in the team
Take ownership and accountability for figuring out what needs to be done