Visa Type: Work Authorization: Those who are authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply.
Job LOCATION: Baltimore (Maryland) / San Francisco Bay Area
PETADATA Looking for AngularJS developers who have experience in Design, develop, and support various System Applications. Communicate with external web services. You will Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop applications. Work with the Business Analysts to review and understand the business requirements and functional specifications. Work with client and database developers and work with Team Lead/Project Manager/Architect for planning, estimation, documentation, and status reporting. Any other tasks are necessary for the completion of project deliverables and application support. Be able to adapt and contribute to fast-paced and agile application development. Adhere to project schedules, proactively resolve and or escalate the issue to management
- 5+ Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance.
- 3+ Years of experience or Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, the DB, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- You must have 2+ years of experience in AngularJS, Node JS, C#
- 2+ Years of experience in Angular framework and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- 2+ Years’ Experience in Node.js required
- 2+ Experience in TypeScript is required
- 2+ years of experience with webpack, Bootstrap, or other CSS frameworks
- Create the configuration, build, and test scripts to be run in a continuous integration environment.
- Coordinate the workflow between the other development teams on various development activities.
- Experience in writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks and creating e2e test suites and to run those tests for all components.
- Work with the back-end DB developers in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Work with QA and CM team for code build/releases, test case design, and defect resolution.
- Required Excellent communication skills and Experience with working with offshore teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field required
- Ideal Candidate should have 6+ years of experience required in Development experience in Java.
- Should be Hands-on experience in designing, developing, and successful deployment of large-scale projects from end-to-end.
- Should be Hands-on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
If you are interested and meet the above job requirements, please submit your resume.
After carefully reviewing your experience and skills, one of our Hiring team members will contact you on the next steps.