Arthur Grand Technologies () is in the business of providing staffing and technology consulting services. We have doubled our revenue year over year for the past 5 years. This speaks to the long-lasting relationship and customer satisfaction that we have built in this short span of time. Our company is managed by a team of professionals who worked for big 5 consulting firms for 20+ years.
We are a minority owned staff augmentation and technology consulting company
To keep our valued employees, we need to keep them engaged in challenging, interesting work, offer market-relevant benefits and provide continued opportunities for professional growth. Please send your resume to email@example.com
for immediate consideration Position: Angular Software Engineer (mid to senior) Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: Long Term contract Job Description:
The Angular Software Engineer is responsible for full cycle development (design, development, testing, documentation, and analysis) for software applications. This individual will apply technical knowledge and experience to build enterprise solutions using industry standard tools and frameworks (Angular, Spring) and has solid experience of Java/J2EE and web services (RESTful APIs). This individual should have the ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently. Required Qualifications
Education and Additional Qualifications
- At least 4+ year of experience with Java development (Java EE or Spring)
- Experience developing Web service using Java, Spring, Jackson (JSON/XML), including RESTful APIs
- Experience working with Application/Web servers such as JBoss EAP, Wildfly or Tomcat
- Experience with a NoSQL Database such as MongoDB or equivalent
- Experience working with leading datastores and caches such as Redis, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, and Postgres
- Experience working with Java projects using Maven and Eclipse
- Familiarity of design patterns and object-oriented analysis and design
- Understanding of software development best practices
- Experience with Git as software version control system
- Strong understanding of transforming business and functional requirements into technical solutions
- BS, in Computer Science or Information Technology related field.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience with JSF (Java Server Faces) a plus
- Experience with a rule s engine such as Drools a plus
If you are interested with the above opportunity, please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate consideration.
Arthur Grand Technologies