Folio Financial, Inc. is looking for talented full-time Angular Technical Lead to utilize state-of-the-art web technologies to ensure our products look great and perform complex functions while being intuitive and easy to use. We are seeking a self-motivated, enterprising Technical Lead with a thirst for emerging technologies; who strives to consistently develop cutting edge web applications. Responsibilities
Qualifications Skill Set/Requirements:
- Lead a team of 4-5 front-end developers.
- Work closely with designers and product managers to maintain a modern user experience.
- Merge and review GitHub pull requests.
- Collaborate with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Lead the team to identify challenging engineering problems and come up with elegant solutions.
- Create user interfaces that drive engagement.
- Develop white label Angular solutions capable of supporting multiple brands simultaneously.
- Develop in a test-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Coordinate with the product management team during technical design.
- Resolve defects during QA testing and in post-release patches.
- BS in Computer Science (can be offset by experience).
- Solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces.
- Experienced in Angular 4 - material design.
- CSS, SCSS, and CSS custom properties.
- M. charts.
- NodeJS/GraphQL experience.
- Experience with AWS serverless architecture; API gateway, Lambda functions, DynmaoDB/noSQL databases.
- Experience with release management.
- Knowledge of native DOM and Event API's.
- Experience with deploying applications on Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari.
- Passion for current trends and best practices in Front-End architecture, including performance, accessibility, security and usability.
- Experience with ADA compliance.
Bonus Points Skills:
- Preferred development experience with Angular 4 and Typescript.
- Significant experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- In depth experience with modern responsive web design.
- Extensive experience with cross browser compatibility and browser degradation strategies.
Domain expertise in financial services (brokerage experience preferred).
Understanding of Back-End application server technologies (J2EE/JEE). Work Environment:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.